Join the Parent Reference Group
The Parent Reference Group meets quarterly, and membership is drawn from a range of adoptive parents from across the Regional Adoption Agency (RAA).
The purpose of the group is to:
- provide a stakeholder perspective to the RAA
- act as a conduit between those living the adoption journey and policy and decision makers within the RAA.
It is vital that membership of the group is drawn from a wide range of adopters to best reflect the broadest experiences within adoption.
- adopters who had children placed some years ago and are parenting older children
- recently approved adopters
- same sex adopters
- adopters of all races, ethnicities and cultural backgrounds
- single adopters
- sibling group adopters
- adopters of children with complex needs.
We are looking for members who can attend 4 virtual meetings a year.